1. We haven't had a decent night of sleep since our first first trimester.
2. We can't go to bed early, because after the kids go to bed is the only time we have to ourselves... ever. And it's prime wine drinking time.
3. If we miss our morning cup we get a horrible withdrawal headache and would thus turn into a real momzilla.
4. We have to fit a shower, meal and house cleaning into the 20 minutes of hands free time we get when the kids are napping.
5. We don't get to sit down until the kids go to bed.
6. It's delicious.
7. It's the secret source of our supermom powers.
8. Our kids wake up full of energy, we need the caffeine boost to keep up.
9. It's healthy. Studies have shown that it protects against Parkinson's disease, type 2 diabetes and liver disease, including liver cancer. It also improves cognitive function and decreases the risk of depression.