Everyone tells you to "sleep when the baby sleeps." In a perfect world this advice would be applicable, but in reality it is impossible. This is what actually happens when the baby takes a nap.
1. Sit on the couch and enjoy drinking a hot cup of coffee for the first time that day.
2. Take a shower for the first time since... well you don't want to know.
3. Try to muster up the energy to wash the dishes that have been sitting in the sink for far too long.
4. Check social media sites in an attempt to get some form of adult stimulation.
5. Try to shovel some food into my mouth before the baby wakes up.
7. Check Pinterest for healthy recipes and postpartum exercises.
8. Create collages of adorable baby photos with the thousands of pictures on my phone to post on social media.
9. Sweep the floors and organize the baby toys so that house has the appearance of being cleaned.
10. Complain to husband about how exhausting parenting is.