|Photo Credit: |
1. Create an item to sell. If you can sew, knit, craft or create, you might be able to find a market for your items. The potential here is limitless. If you enjoy sewing outfits or making pacifier clips for your little one, make a bunch and try selling them on sites like Etsy or eBay.
2. Start a daycare or become a nanny. Starting a daycare entails a lot of legal requirements and licensing but could mean big revenue. On a smaller scale, you could take on another kid as a nanny or babysitter to make some extra money.
3. Write. There are a number of different ways to make money from your writing skills. Many websites will pay writers for content per word, article or based on ad revenue. You can also start your own blog and monetize it with ads, though this will typically take a lot longer to build up profits than writing for established sites.
4. Start a mommy-and-me class. There are a number of options here from fitness, art, cooking and more. Babywearing exercise classes have started increasing in popularity lately and it's also a great way to make new mommy friends.
5. Become a sales rep. Many companies look for representatives to sell their products including essential oils, health shakes, makeup and more. This does require some footwork to find clients, but it can pay off in the long run.
6. Buy and Sell. If you have an eye for quality, you can make a bit of cash by perusing thrift stores and garage sales for items with resale value. Then you snap a few pictures of the items and post them on sites like eBay or Craigslist.