1. Nose Bleeds. Pregnancy increases your blood supply. Couple that with hormones dilating blood blood vessels and you end up with a 20% chance of getting nose bleeds, particularly in your second trimester and beyond. So don't panic if your nose springs a seemingly random leak.
2. Skin Tags. Skin tags may pop up, particularly in the genital region. Though harmless, they can be annoying and unsightly. You might be able to remove them yourself or ask your OB to do it during a checkup.
3. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. You may develop some intense pain in your wrists and hands. Unfortunately, this symptom may stick around for months after giving birth.
5. Bloody Gums. Thanks to the increased blood supply and dilated blood vessels can also cause your gums to bleed whenever you brush or floss. It is recommended to get a dental cleaning and exam during your pregnancy.
6. Acne. It can look like you're going through puberty all over again with the acne that can pop up all over your body. Thanks a lot hormones!
8. Lumpy Armpits. You will start to develop colostrum which will cause your breasts to get even bigger and possibly leak. You may find lumps in your armpits which are actually milk ducts filling with colostrum.
9. Darkening Skin. Your areolas will get dark (and huge!), you may also develop random dark patches of skin on your body and a dark line down your belly known as linea nigra. Fortunately, the dark line eventually goes away as with most of the dark patches.