Pregnancy is full of exhaustion, weird symptoms, discomfort and nausea, but it doesn't come without its perks.
1. Kindness of Strangers - From giving up a seat on the bus to holding the door open, the general public seems to still have the decency to help a pregnant woman out. As long as they can keep their hands off your belly...
2. Pregnancy Boobs - One day you wake up and BAM, you have boobs bouncing out of your bra. Enjoy the perkiness while it lasts. Which brings us to,
3. Better Sex - A symptom of pregnancy is more blood flow to your nether regions which for many women, increases pleasure in the bedroom. Sure the positions may be a little awkward with a growing belly, but once you get used to it, it can be a lot of fun.
4. Belly Shelf - Don't have an easy to reach spot to set your drinks and snacks? No problem! Just set them directly on the shelf that is your belly, lean back and enjoy.
6. Maternity Clothes - Maternity clothes are made to be as comfortable and stretchy as possible. Instead of hiding your mid-section you get to showcase it. They're so comfy, you may never want to go back to your pre-pregnancy clothes. No really, you'll want to stay in those stretch pants as long as possible.
7. Getting Out of Chores - Pregnancy makes household chores difficult and you might just get out of some of them. Anything that involves heavy lifting, bending over or kitty litter can be passed on to the spouse.
8. Having a Baby- Of course, the biggest and best perk of pregnancy is growing a tiny human being inside of you. And when the day comes for your little one to make their grand entrance into the world, nothing beats the feeling of holding your baby in your arms for the first time.